Saturday, July 30, 2016

Tasteology event with AEG


Hello everyone :)
A while ago I was honoured to be invited by AEG for an event that combined great food with a food documentary. I find food documentaries very interesting and it allows me to learn about my passion. On top of that, we were accompanied by the amazing chef Yozef Joussef who came all the way from London. He was there to create a couple of amazing dishes that went with each of the episodes of the documentary. After each episode we watched, we were treated with a dish which embodied the themes of each of the episodes.


Of course, the Tasteology documentary episodes are available for everyone and I am excited to share these with you. Have a look-out for chef Jozef Youssef, he appears in them as well!

 


There are four episodes: Source, Chill, Heat and Experience
(The episodes are in English, subtitled in Dutch)




The tartar was served after the Chill episode. It's all about the importance of storage in your fridge... are you storing your food as you should? 

After the Heat episode we were served fish. The same fish cooked at different temperatures for different amounts of time. 



I don't want to give away too much on these episodes but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed them! I really hope you like them too, so do check them out! Oh and look at the dessert I got that day... ;)


So once you've watched the episodes, let me know what you think and what you though was the most interesting episode. I am curious to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment