Friday, January 22, 2016

Collab: BALLEKES in Brussels


I just wanted to take a moment to mention a great project that is happening here in Brussels:


Ballekes is a Dutch word for small meatballs and this is a food blog so I guess you know where this is going... Thibault, Florence and their team are launching a crowdfunding campaign to make their meatball dream come true and start up a restaurant that serves exclusively meatballs. I am such a big fan of this idea that I agreed to help him spread the word. I also finally got my BALLEKES beer glass so I wanted to take a fun picture to help raise awareness on social media.


If you would like to own a glass just like this and more BALLEKES goodies, go have a look at their Indiegogo page. For as few as €5, you can help them out and they will thank you for it! They have even already laid out a menu for us... 


Getting hungry? ;)

Finally I wanted to share this photo, because I really do love it: a picture of Thibault's inspiration - his grandmother. She's the one who gave them the love for meatballs and I can't wait to try out her recipes!




No comments:

Post a Comment