Saturday, July 19, 2014

Iced Peach and Raspberry Coco-Latte


Hot days call for cold drinks, I always say. So I came up with something different. Coco-latte! :) I whisked some fruit in with some coconut drink (I used the one from Alpro). If you can't find a coconut milk-type drink where you are, you can also use almond milk, it will be just as tasty. Peaches and raspberries are some of my favourite Summer fruits so I decided to combine them. Don't hesitate to add some ice cubes if you need the drink to be colder... but I already make sure this drink is whisked into a refreshing potion ;)



What do you need?

- 2 ripe peaches (cubed)
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- 1/2L coconut milk drink (or almond milk)
- if you like, you can add some stevia or sugar to sweeten it more.

What do you need to do?

Freeze the fruit. This will make your drink ice cold as soon as it is mixed.
Blend the frozen fruit together with the milk. Add some sweetener or sugar if you think it needs some.

Done! :)

Enjoy your hot Summer's day with my Coco-Latte!



No comments:

Post a Comment