Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Princess Misia's Luscious Magazine Summer 2013

So a couple of weeks ago I was honoured to be invited to one of the best foodbloggers that I know. Princess Misia decided to do a BBQ, and when Princess Misia decides something, you don't really have a choice. So off I went to the BBQ unbeknownst as to what would happen to me.

I have to clarify that I spend a lot of time with Princess Misia due to work 'n stuff and it has been... let's just say it has been a great adventure up until now.

We have the, unfortunate for our colleagues, but fortunate for us, coincidence that we both love cats. We regularly send each other lolcats and we are on a mission to try and make our colleague eat sushi. I will keep you posted.

Aside from, just like me, being a crazy catperson, Princess Misia is also a great foodphotographer as well as a kitchen fairy, and a while ago she started up Luscious Magazine, an online magazine which complements her blog. Together with Gilles from Wood and Rags we fired up the grill and had an amazing time grilling, eating, drinking and having lots of fun, which was only sometimes disrupted by Princess Misia spotting her cat and running after it for a cuddle.

Have a look, I promise it will tickle your fancy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment